System Analyst/Programmer (JAVA)
- Design and create Software Unit Test and Software check list with Senior Developer.
- Create Software Development Environment and Tools based on CMB Integrating Framework (Include Version control system, Bug Tracking or any system).
- Create Software Prototype with Senior Developer based on CMB Integration Frameworks.
- Create template of software operation manual.
- At least 5 years experience in software architecture.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis & Design with UML.
- Knowledge in J2EE framework Struts, Web Service, Spring, Hibernate, Java APIs in XML, Thread, Mail, CLI Stream, JDBC and XML language series.
- Knowledge of BEA or Web Sphere Web Service technology.
- Knowledge of System integration concept and design.
- Knowledge in Banking background is a plus.
- Good attitude
- Coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications; assisting in design.
- Fix defects submitted by tester accuracy based on specification.
- Build and deploy application.
- Works mostly independently within task guidelines established by management.
- Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
- Co-operate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan.
- Thai only
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master ‘s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Technology or related fields.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in candidates in software development using JAVA and JAVA technology including JSP, Java Script, J2EE, Servlet, -EJB, Struts Framework,Hibernate,Eclipse etc.
- Applicants must have strong Java skills. – Knowledge of conception of Object Oriented Design and UML Design.
- Knowledge of SQL Command.
- Eager to learn for new technologies.
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints.
- Can work as a team, must be able to work under extremely high pressure.
- Proactive, self-motivated, systematic thinking, fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Job Location : BKK
Contact : Innopia (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Address : 26th Floor, Gaysorn Tower, Ratchadamri Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : DID + 66-(0)20730223
Website : www.innopiaglobal.com