- The position will be responsible for the execution of business requirement gathering, business requirement documentation,requirement walkthrough (with developers/ testers), preliminary functional testing, UAT support, post implementation support, andproduction support. This position will also work closely with business users to define requirements in order to achieve applicationimplementation strategic goals.
- Gather the business/functional requirements and develop the documents of business specifications, system design specifications,wireframe, prototype, plans and/or conclusions on a continuous improvement basis to stakeholders
- Oversee the execution of project plans and UAT- including development, testing, and deployment
- Provide regular communication to stakeholders and project team on tasks status
- Support testers to prepare and/or prepare test cases, test scenarios, and testing plan
- Maintains a consistent, high quality, customer-focused approach when conducting business and providing services or products toclients, the general public and other external customers.
- Participate in UAT process as required to ensure issues are properly identified, tracked, reported and resolved in timely manner.
- Establish and maintain a working relationship with: technology management, business management, program sponsors andapplication users
- Provide post implementation support and production support, such as problem resolution, adjustments to new procedures, andchange management
- Work with business counterparts to identify demand/ needs and prioritize
Minimum requirements: (Qualifications and Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information technology,Computer Science, MIS,
- 3+ years of working as Business Analyst,System Analyst (IT Product)
- Strong interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency and focus on deadlines, and highly developed timemanagement skills are a must
- Adherence to information security policies and processes to ensure consistent quality of service and compliance with data privacyand data access regulations and best practices
- Being flexible and open to regular changes
- Desire to continue learning and improving
- Good communication skills, with the ability to contribute to a collaborative working culture
- Good verbal and written English
- Excellent oral and written skills are a must.
- Ability to collaborate, establish and maintain working relationships among business groups, technical groups, and stakeholders.
- Ability to write business requirements in a concise and specific manner
- Self-learner, taking on initiatives that seem vague and bring clarity
- Demonstrated curiosity, persistence, logical thinking, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Embraces change and growth with the ability to effectively adapt in a rapid change technology and business environments
- A can-do attitude is a must
- Team player and be capable to work well with other team members
- Agile/ SCRUM is an advantage
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Job Location : BKK
Contact : Innopia (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Address : 26th Floor, Gaysorn Tower, Ratchadamri Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : DID + 66-(0)20730223
Website : www.innopiaglobal.com